WTS/WTT XLR element 4.0 SA 700

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
$950 Xlr Element MG. NO Folder, NO grip. (Goofy a2 grip just put on to test it) Has the 12.5” smoke composites buttstock and bag rider (still in bag, not pictured). Plan was to use a 20$ houge grip and buy a folder down the road. Bought new, thinking I would build out a custom on a Remington 700 clone action but have now decided to just stick with Tikkas. I did mount a bergara in it to test ergonomics but It has never been used in the field or even shot a round. I may also be willing to sell just the chassis if anyone is interested.

Possible Trades:
XLR 4.0 tikka SA chassis
K4 25” med belt
Tree Saddle

IMG_9278.jpegIMG_9277.jpegIMG_9280.jpeg

Last edited:

kad11

WKR
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
If I decide to piece it out I’ll let you know, but I want to sell the whole thing or sell just the chassis and keep the stock for another chassis for now.

Sounds good 👍

It might be worth checking out Ultradyne if you're looking for a lightweight Tikka SA chassis. I just got their UD5 and it's quite a bit more affordable than an XLR Mg for basically the same weight. I likely won't shoot mine until after hunting season, but I was able to get polymer AICS mags to feed reliably with a little bit of sanding on the feed lips. Fit and finish seem good.