XLR Atom Chassis with Bipod and Backpack?

Seriously considering picking one of these up for a lightweight 6.5. My question is for those who have used it, does the shorter forend inhibit you when shooting off a bipod or off a backpack? Seems great for shooting off a tripod which I do but like the flexibility to shoot from bipod or over a backpack.

Seriously considering picking one of these up for a lightweight 6.5. My question is for those who have used it, does the shorter forend inhibit you when shooting off a bipod or off a backpack? Seems great for shooting off a tripod which I do but like the flexibility to shoot from bipod or over a backpack.
Don’t have one but went through this as I tried to decide on a chassis. The weight difference in the atom and the element is so negligible I decided to get the element just for a bit more flexibility. Even though they are very light, a chassis is not going to be the lightest option so you may as well get the advantages of the longer fore end IMO. That being said, I would love an atom to play around with and build something on.

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The ATOM is a super cool chassis if you are mainly shooting off a tripod or building an SBR. If you are wanting to have a versatile system the Element 4.0 is going to be a better chassis for you. There is only a 1.5 oz weight difference. Let us know if you have any questions or need anything!