Wyoming Unit 8 Spring Bear Snowies - Looking for hunting partner

Hey All,

I am located in Fort Collins, CO and will be hunting the Snowies for bear this Spring. Enjoy hunting with someone and wanted to send out and invitation to anyone who is interested in hunting the same area. I will be hunting with my camera if you will. None the less, if you are interested give me a shout.

Adam

Hondo0925

Lil-Rokslider
I was trying to see if I could make a trip up that way this spring. Not sure if I can now but keep us posted on how you do!

Elkhntr08

WKR
If I knew my new work schedule, I’d be interested.
Coming out of retirement, back to a job sucks. But so does boredom.

Silent
Hey All,

I am located in Fort Collins, CO and will be hunting the Snowies for bear this Spring. Enjoy hunting with someone and wanted to send out and invitation to anyone who is interested in hunting the same area. I will be hunting with my camera if you will. None the less, if you are interested give me a shout.

Adam
Did you end up going? A buddy and I were talking about going up next weekend 10-15th if the area is still open. Do you know if the spring tag is also good for the fall if unsuccessful?

Hondo0925

Lil-Rokslider
Hey All,

Adam
Did you end up going?
If so how did it go

PM thunderstorms Sat, Sun, Mon. I think I'm gonna head up Friday through Monday and see what happens. Maybe the rain will create some active pockets after the weather breaks.

PM thunderstorms Sat, Sun, Mon. I think I'm gonna head up Friday through Monday and see what happens. Maybe the rain will create some active pockets after the weather breaks.
Hope you’re talking the madres as the snowies like all WY bear hunt plans leave you with a tag in hand. Been saying it for years, pay 50 bucks more for gas go to ID

Hope you’re talking the madres as the snowies like all WY bear hunt plans leave you with a tag in hand. Been saying it for years, pay 50 bucks more for gas go to ID
Thanks for the heads up! I'll be over in the Madres luckily as long as they don't meet the quota in the next two days.

cnelk

WKR
Two years ago a buddy and I went up to Area 8 in Wyoming to hunt bear.
Our main tactic was predator calling - we did call one in but no shot opportunity.
Its difficult with all the bait stations around - fun tho

Two years ago a buddy and I went up to Area 8 in Wyoming to hunt bear.
Our main tactic was predator calling - we did call one in but no shot opportunity.
Its difficult with all the bait stations around - fun tho
That's gonna be my approach now that we are into the rut and calving season. 8 is closed so I'll be over in 9 this time. I just got the green light last minute and it's only 3.5 hours from where I live in CO so just glad to get out in the woods.

Thanks for the insight!

Good luck, their quotas are a turn off.
Yeah I'm not thrilled about that but it's 3.5 hours from my house and better than sitting at home. Just found out I would be able to go today so it's not a long term plan with tons of intel. Just an excuse to get out for a few days and see some country. Where in ID would you suggest? Obviously not your favorite spot but your second favorite will work! Ha!