Wyoming Unit 23 Antelope Private land

Understand I am behind the 8 ball on this, but looking to find private land in Unit 23 for buck pronghorn to take my 77 year old dad on his first antelope hunt. We did not draw the tags we put in for. He is in very good shape for a 77 year old, so walking is not a big deal. He fought through Montana elk hunting walking 10 miles per day last year (and we both got our first bull elk on public land, and quartered and packed them out). You never know how long you have left with your parents, so I am really looking for other avenues since we didn't draw.

This is for Rifle season, and we are not looking for a record book buck.

If you know any private land owners willing to allow hunting please send me a PM. Willing to pay reasonable trespass fee, but a guide service does not interest me at all. I enjoy the challenge of finding game on my own, not having someone walk me to a waterhole and cooking all my meals and lodging me.

Working on going through parcel information and calling owners, and talking to wardens to try to find something, but any and all help is appreciated.

Thank you all