Wyoming NR antelope tags.

I keep reading folks got their tags. Our group is still waiting.
Haven’t checked with G&F yet. I’m guessing they get hammered with this stuff.
Guess we gotta sit tight for a spell yet and see.
How about y’all, anyone still waiting on the mailman?

You have to check the box to buy a license or something if drawn. If you don’t have that license they won’t send the tag I believe. You might check to see if you have that license. If you don’t they will wait until you purchase it to send tags.

I could be way out in another galaxy with this info.

OP
Buckshot85
Not sure I follow you.
We all got drawn for the antelope tag we paid for along with our conservation stamp. In the past we received our tag in the mail.

Maybe it was the stamp and not a license. We got our tags a week ago or more. If you have everything needed paid for then I’m zero help.

mntnguide

WKR
Just received my type 1 deer tag in the mail today...Im a resident. Patience, still dont need them for over a month

wytx

WKR
Deer tags last week and elk this week, antelope will be coming shortly.

Not sure what that post above is about but not correct on getting your licenses, they mail what you draw.

OP
Buckshot85
Deer tags last week and elk this week, antelope will be coming shortly.

Not sure what that post above is about but not correct on getting your licenses, they mail what you draw.
Glad I wasn’t the only confused at that post.
Thanks.

wapitibob

WKR
I've had my Pronghorn license in my hand for a week. The "carcass tag" is attached. If you checked the box "buy conservation stamp if successful", the license will show that the stamp has been purchased and the ending date.

OP
Buckshot85
Online it shows I purchased the stamp.
Maybe everything was sent to the outfitter.
I’ll give it an another week.

wapitibob

WKR
It can't be sent to the outfitter unless you or he used his address when applying, which I would never do, under any circumstances.

manitou1

WKR
I have received my deer and antelope tags the past two weeks but have not received my elk tag yet... as a resident.

JFK

WKR
Give it some time before you start worrying. I had a similar thing happen a few years back and they came well before season, but later than expected.

OP
Buckshot85
It can't be sent to the outfitter unless you or he used his address when applying, which I would never do, under any circumstances.
Have done it before with two other outfitters for elk and deer. Never an issue. They are the ones who sent in the applications.

j_volt

WKR
Missouri resident here…I have had my antelope tag for over a week. I doubt you need to be worrying yet, but if I was you, I would still call this week to see where they are at in the process.
I have never had to request a second tag, but I assume it isn’t a super easy process.

7RemMag

FNG
I live in Northeast Wyoming and must have received my tag/license within the last week. I check my mail at the post office once a week, and it wasn’t there one Saturday, but was just this past weekend. I don’t know that I’d be concerned right yet.