Wyoming / MT

Jmort1754

WKR
If someone wanted to rent a vrbo for summer time vacation and exploration what areas would you look at ? It won't this summer but next.

Necessities are within a few hours drive of a biggish town for the women to shop but far enough away that we can decompress and enjoy family time, nature, and just reset from

Don't worry local guys she has ruled out moving to the west (right now) until the mountains get into her blood.

Out last trip to MT was to Polson… got a VRBO on flathead lake with a boat dock. Kids swam like nuts, wives loved it. I brought my 21’ Hewes and we slaughtered some fish (lots of whitefish, lake trout, and even caught a few bull trout), pulled tubes, etc. Sounds like you’ll be flying but there are plenty of fishing guides and a boat/jet ski rental spot in town.

Not too far to Missoula and we did a sweet day trip with 8 kids to Glacier. Also plenty of stuff around the lake.

Plenty of other options but that’s a trip we’ll do again someday.

Good luck.

Gman12

Lil-Rokslider
We rented a VRBO right on the Yellowstone river in Paradice Valley between Livingston & Gardiner. Flew into Bozeman. Fished behind the house, floated the river in tubes one day. Took two full days in the park, took a day trip to Big Sky, another day checking out Bozeman/Livingston. Beautiful location and lots to do & see in that area. Shopping, restaurants, breweries, etc in Bozeman and Livingston. There is a cool museum in Bozeman that the kids really liked. We saw lots of wildlife near the house as well. Great trip.

jkensek

FNG
Out last trip to MT was to Polson… got a VRBO on flathead lake with a boat dock. Kids swam like nuts, wives loved it. I brought my 21’ Hewes and we slaughtered some fish (lots of whitefish, lake trout, and even caught a few bull trout), pulled tubes, etc. Sounds like you’ll be flying but there are plenty of fishing guides and a boat/jet ski rental spot in town.

Not too far to Missoula and we did a sweet day trip with 8 kids to Glacier. Also plenty of stuff around the lake.

Plenty of other options but that’s a trip we’ll do again someday.

Good luck.
I love that area. Polson was the closest town of substantial size when I lived out there. I lived in St. Ignatius.

OP
J

Jmort1754

WKR
Sheridan, Montana. Theres a good lookin air bnb there with a similar title to my user name. Check it out

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I mean I looked for it, didn't find anything