Wyoming Guided Elk Hunt Raffle (RMEF CT)

RC_

FNG
Hey everyone,

A friend is involved with the Connecticut River Chapter of RMEF and I wanted to post this and help him out for a good cause. This year they had a generous donation of a fully guided wilderness elk hunt provided by Hidden Creek Outfitters out of Powell, Wyoming. These guys hunt the Bridger Teton Wilderness including the Thorofare. The hunt was fully donated (not bought) and all proceeds of the raffle will go to RMEF.

Tickets are $100 and only 250 are being sold. Winner does not need to be at the event and has the option of the hunt or can elect to receive a $5,000 cash prize. Must elect cash prize at time of purchase.

The link to purchase tickets is below. Scroll to the bottom and select the number of tickets. On the next page in the "Special Comments" section is where you should write in whether you want the hunt or cash prize.

RMEF.jpg

Question. It says Hunt dates depend on drawing. It also says 2025 or 2026. There is a very good chance of winners not being able to draw a license by then. What happens if it takes a winner five years to draw the tag? That’s a hell of a hunt! How many tickets have been sold to date? Maybe you can provide some contact information information so you don’t have to be a middleman?

Question. It says Hunt dates depend on drawing. It also says 2025 or 2026. There is a very good chance of winners not being able to draw a license by then. What happens if it takes a winner five years to draw the tag? That’s a hell of a hunt! How many tickets have been sold to date? Maybe you can provide some contact information information so you don’t have to be a middleman?
You can reach out to 8602095412
About 150 tickets have been sold.

Wow. That is an awesome trip with a great outfitter. I bought 2 tickets. Then I got the bonus tickets To qualify for the bonus prizes.

elkguide

WKR
I guided in that area for Hidden Creek Outfitters. It's an amazing area.
The horseback ride in and the views are worth the price of admission.
Taking an elk is a great bonus!

I guided in that area for Hidden Creek Outfitters. It's an amazing area.
The horseback ride in and the views are worth the price of admission.
Taking an elk is a great bonus!
For a guy who can saddle and ride and hunt hard in the mountains what would you say is a realistic goal? 330? 350 with a little luck? With all due respect, I have seen a ton of country and I’ve killed lots of bulls. I still love the country but to me killing is the goal not just a bonus.

Last edited:
Wow. That is an awesome trip with a great outfitter. I bought 2 tickets. Then I got the bonus tickets To qualify for the bonus prizes.
I didn’t see anything about a bonus ticket. Can you tell me more about that? Where did you see that? Was it offered after your original purchase?

This

I didnt look into it but is this a general area?

Last edited:
I didn’t see anything about a bonus ticket. Can you tell me more about that? Where did you see that? Was it offered after your original purchase?
If you buy 2 tickets you get a ticket towards the browning 7mm PRC. For every $100 spent before March 21st you get 2 tickets for the weatherby .308 with a leupold scope.

Hunt date are offered as 25, 26 but outitter has said they will work with winner as to when. There are alot of variable that may affect the year. Currently no one knows how the new regionalization in Wyomong is going to affect the number of points needed to draw. Do you have any points? Are you going by yourself? If going with a group how many points do they have? Feel free to call or text me 860-209-5412