Wyoming elk guide recommendation request

plentycoupe

Lil-Rokslider
Hey all,

I'm looking for some guide references for 2025-2026. We will have 14 points yet would apply for an area that requires 10-14.

What I'm looking for is a guided horseback hunt that has some of the best bulls possible in the area. This is the only time I plan to do this hunt. We were going to DIY yet throwing the idea of fully guided around. Would be a blast to use these points with a guide that knows how and where to hunt the area.

If you have used a horseback outfit that you really enjoyed I would really appreciate a PM so I can reach out them and start doing a little research.

Thanks in advance and best of luck this upcoming season!

cataylor4

FNG
I've used Yellowstone outfitters and Trispoke for horseback elk trips in WY. Both were excellent, remote camps. Trispoke is more likely to have space for 2025.

LFC911

WKR
I've used Yellowstone outfitters and Trispoke for horseback elk trips in WY. Both were excellent, remote camps. Trispoke is more likely to have space for 2025.
Do both of those outfitters hunt general (<5 point) units or do they also have LE units/camps? I would think with 14 pps he wouldn't want to spend them on a general tag.

IBen

WKR
What I'm looking for is a guided horseback hunt that has some of the best bulls possible in the area.
make sure you tell the outfitter your looking for the “best possible” bulls or they might put you on the worst possible bulls