Wyoming Deer Region B

quepina

FNG
Hello all!

I have enjoyed reading this forum the last couple days and am heading with my wife to Eastern Wyoming for our first pronghorn hunt this year in unit 8. Have any of you hunted pronghorn or mule deer in Region B ? Any information is greatly appreciated..

Grew up hunting the North woods of Minnesota and currently hunt the unforgiving Appalachians here in western, NC. Never had the opportunity to hunt out west, so it will be a first time for both of us.

Thanks again,

Good info above, onx is a must for NR. Lots of spots to glass would be nice as well. Have fun and hunt smart, the rest will fall into place

OP
Q

quepina

FNG
Thanks all! Ill be bringing a Kodiak tent out with me. Pretty reasonable assume that I can stay on state or BLM land?

again, Thanks

Yeah, when i was out that way id sleep in the truck cause id boucce around spots so much but yeah id just camp near your truck to stay monile

Fatcamp

WKR
Just another long range opinion from an old timer. If the animal is so far away that it can't know you are pursuing it, then it is no longer HUNTIN', it's just KILLIN'.

What if I'm really sneaky?

Most of the animals I kill never know I'm there, even under 100 yards.

Also curious how the hunt in B went.

Sucks people come here looking for advice and then never even bother to come back and tell us how they did.