Wyoming advice/suggestions

Drew Wyoming after several years. What started off several years ago as the area of choice has now turned into what appears to be a head scratcher. I’ve done and been doing my research and making some phone calls. Anyone have any advice/suggestions. It’s a September archery hunt. Thanks for your help

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaquomo

WKR
If you call one certain young female biologist, she will likely suggest you go to the same valley where she sends everyone else. Which used to be sort of overlooked and great hunting until she started doing that. The Regional USFS Supervisor told me this after "our" valley was invaded, and boy was he pissed!

Erict

WKR
I have no idea what information you are looking for. My advice would be to edit your original post so we have a clue (and keep to forum rules).

T_Widdy

Lil-Rokslider
Shoot2HuntU
Are you a resident? Will you draw the tag ever again? How much pre season scouting are you going to do?

rw79

FNG
I’d recommend taking Mark Livesay’s Treeline Academy elk e-scouting course. It is worth every cent and will give you the tools narrow down where to focus in a unit.

ladogg411

Lil-Rokslider
My advice would be to take your question to a different forum. Not Rokslide.

Where you can talk in unit numbers if you want to.