WY area

rojocop

FNG
It's the most beautiful place I've ever been to and I've visited many states and countries.

It may sound cheesy, but seeing some of the landscapes in Wyoming made me believe in God all over again--it's breathtaking.

The people who live there are kind folks with a touch of grit. They're very welcoming of outsiders as long as they respect their way of life.

ndsportsman

Lil-Rokslider
Sitting out the draw this year, 12 points , not burning them to site see. Will keep buying the points and wait for more promising numbers, or retirement, whichever comes first...

frogman43

FNG
Unfortunately, I had to burn my Wyoming NR PP's this year due to moving to the state this Spring. I'll be a resident next year, so NR points won't do me much good. Due to my situation and the severe winter, I had to change my choices on my application. I had 13 points to use and hopefully draw my first choice, but with the situation this year, last year's draw odds really can't give an accurate picture of what this year will bring.

The unit I applied for could be drawn with less than 13 points according to historical data, but I'll find out in a couple weeks, I guess!