WTT WTT: Sig P320 X-Compact Custom Works

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Seeing what’s out there for trades for my P320 X-compact (9mm) that I built. I built this starting with the sig custom works fire control unit, and it also has an extra barrel. Build list:

- Sig Custom Works FCU
- Sig Pro Cut Slide w/ factory night sights
- Sig Titanium Nitride (gold) barrel (unfired)
- Zev Z320 3.6” barrel
- Wilson Combat X-compact grip
- 2 Sig 15rd magazines (one with tan base plate, one black.)
- Factory Sig X-Compact guide rod/spring assembly

Also has a Black Arch (right hand) IWB holster that has been modified (cut) as to not interact with buttons on an Eotech EFLX red dot. Eotech EFLX can be negotiable for the right trade.

Have over $1,400 into the build, with around 200 rounds fired with the zev barrel. 0 rounds fired with the TiN Sig barrel.

I think $1,200 trade value is a good place to be. Also can add the Eotech (~$300 trade value) for the right deal.

I’m interested in hunting rifles, especially Winchester model 70 extreme weather (mb version,) tikkas, new marlin 30-30’s, etc. open to an offer of multiple items, or a scoped rifle package.

Caliber-wise I’m fairly open, but not really interested in 300 win mag or any of the barrel burner rounds (PRCs etc). Not super interested in a 6.5 Creedmoor as I have a nice one already. 7mm-08 is on my list to try, as well as 270win. Feel free to offer regardless, worst I can say is no. This has been sitting in the safe and I have an itch for something new.

This should go without saying but no box as I ordered the components and assembled the gun. I have the boxes for most of the components.

Potato quality pic below. Better pictures available upon request via text. 586 850 4545

Located in SE Michigan. Willing to ship for the right deal to an FFL. Depending on your feedback here I may want to set up a hold at my local ffl where I give them the gun but they wait to ship until they verify that yours has arrived.

da91f9348c06bbdd86845457bcd5776a.jpg

c94532bfd3b848fea0a3f6758605d9c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: