WTS/WTT First Lite Corrugate and Kanab pants, Tenzing and Easton bino harnesses

7-Pointers

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Been searching for the perfect hot weather hunting pants and bino harness a lot this last year, looking to unload some of the stuff that wasn't quite right for me. All prices TYD.

1) First Lite Corrugate Guide Pants, M, Fusion - SOLD. These are hands down the most comfortable pants for hiking hard that I've every worn, probably by a factor of 10. I'm selling because I've washed and dried these guys 3 times and they still aren't as quiet as my Sitka Ascents or Mountain pants. They aren't noisy per se, but I'm ridiculous about stealth and these just can't quite get there. If First Lite every made these quieter, every other pant company would go bust because they have a great camo pattern, perfect pockets, 4-way stretch, literally 11/10 on everything except stealth in my opinion. I wear a 32 and these fit very well, but I need a thin belt with them. Would be perfect for the 33-34 waist guys. Never even wore these out of the house.
IMG_1712.jpg

2) First Lite Kanab (1.0), Med/Large, Max-1 - SOLD. Unlike the corrugates, these just don't move right with me when I'm pushing hard, though they are DEAD quiet. Tag says Large, but the waist is perfect for a 32/33 guy, and because of elastic would also work fine for 34" waist, with about 32" inseam. I got these used off this forum and wore them around the neighborhood to see if I'd get used to the fit, but decided they weren't perfect. No holes or tears at all, but they do look a bit faded to me.
IMG_1711.jpg

3) Easton Bino Harness, Max-1, Brand New - $35. I did a side by side comparison of 4 harnesses and went with a custom BinoBro that I modified myself, so this one is for sale.
IMG_1709.jpg

4) Tenzing Bino Harness, Real Tree - Brand New in Box - SOLD. Same as above, just wasn't exactly right for me, but it's a great deal on brand new if you're looking to try different versions.
IMG_1698.jpgIMG_1699.jpg

Last edited:

Qfrog

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the corrugate pants I ran them in the drier with lacrosse balls 3 times. Beat them up and they are definitely quieter now

• Banned
OP
7-Pointers

7-Pointers

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Corrugates sold.

Any takers on the Easton Bino harness? Otherwise this post will likely just fade into oblivion!