Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
EM_556

EM_556

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Bump for the alleged super lightweight mystery gun. Weighs 5.5lbs. Super smooth action and shooting.

This model does have the front sight and rear sight holes. They have threaded plugs in them. The sights were removed by previous owner. The barrel is also 18.5”. So it still may be a FS

Ga-Bullet

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Standard Model 7 In A KS Mcmillian Stock...No Sights Where Offered On The Factory KS.As Well As The Barrel Letters Are Block Stamped..

Last edited:

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’ve always wanted a MS, I don’t know what specific nuance that is of the Model 7 but that IS sweet AF! Would make a fine rifle for just about anything. I spent my formative years with a 7mm-08 BLR that had the barrel Magna Ported and I miss greatly watching the puff of hair when the bullet hit.

TN2shot07

WKR
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I can’t believe nobody has picked this up, if I could figure out how to justify another model 7 to my wife I’d be headed to Missouri!

NCmountainhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Reading through your thread and wanted to add this bit of info.I spoke to Remington recently on an FS I purchased. According to the rep I spoke with that day(3 months ago), Some FS models were mounted in Brown Precision stocks, some were mounted in McMillan stocks. This could be the McMillan stock. No question the barrel had work performed. Just my .02

OP
EM_556

EM_556

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Reading through your thread and wanted to add this bit of info.I spoke to Remington recently on an FS I purchased. According to the rep I spoke with that day(3 months ago), Some FS models were mounted in Brown Precision stocks, some were mounted in McMillan stocks. This could be the McMillan stock. No question the barrel had work performed. Just my .02
Barrel was magna-ported by previous owner. If desired, there is sufficient spacing to cut the barrel back to 16.5” and remove the ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.