WTB or maybe trade for some pants. Large 36" w.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Been looking for some pants to try. Used is good. My budget is about $40, maybe $50. I know that is not going to get me new first lite, Sitka, Kuiu and the like. While I would love some. Sitka 90% are near the top of my want list. Just not my budget right now.

I was in a Cabela's the other day (rare ocurance) for me. Did not see any Microtec and could not find a soul to ask.

I like the Kuhl that have been mentioned but again outside my budget at $75 new.

So if anyone has any please pm me. If you know of some on a dynomite sale please pass that along as well.
I do have a nice like new Garmin Gps76smap to offer for trade. Also have a really nice grey made in Canada Crown cap in xl that is like new. Probably a few other items to trade as well.

Thanks guys.

Vids

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pair of Gander Mountain TecH20 rain pants I would sell for $40, if that's what you're looking for.

They're good pants but I lost a bunch of weight so they ended up too big.

twall13

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have some Kuhl Renegades I'd be willing to part with that might work for you. I've had them for about a year and plan on buying another pair but I've lost a few pounds and need to size down. There are two places with some stitching coming lose and I took the velcro off one of the back pockets but otherwise they are in great shape. I can send some pics later tonight if interested.

OP
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks unchained. I ordered a couple of pair online. I don't have high expectations but for the price we'll see. Ordered khaki and charcoal.

dotman

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eddie Bauer guide pro on sale would be perfect if you don't find anything.

unchained

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The EB guide pros are very similar to the Costco pants, similar enough to not justify the added cost I think. I have a few pair of both.