WTB WTB Luxe Minipeak Tent

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking for a cheap 2 man hot tent. Specifically a luxe minipeak xl tipi tent. I’ve heard ordering on their website can be sketchy so I’d rather buy from someone on Rokslide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I’d rather support the site and buy something gently used myself, but aside from Luxe taking a while to ship my tent off there were no issues for me.

6.5x284

WKR
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have a brand new octopeak with center pole I’d sell. Still in the luxe box. Bought it with their sale, just don’t need it with my multiple SO offerings. Got it for a a backup truck tent but buddy got a camper.

OP
cody21peterson
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a brand new octopeak with center pole I’d sell. Still in the luxe box. Bought it with their sale, just don’t need it with my multiple SO offerings. Got it for a a backup truck tent but buddy got a camper.

How much?

TL406

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

I have a 2+ man luxe hot tent. Let me know if this would work for you. Thanks.

10ringer

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
If you’re going to run the mini peak XL with two guys and a stove it’s going to be tight quarters. I would do that set up in a pinch for one night but if its multiple nights there are better options.

For one guy and gear its ideal and a cheap way to see if the floor-less shelter is your thing.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

I’m intrigued can you send me info? Thanks

OP
cody21peterson
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you’re going to run the mini peak XL with two guys and a stove it’s going to be tight quarters. I would do that set up in a pinch for one night but if its multiple nights there are better options.

For one guy and gear its ideal and a cheap way to see if the floor-less shelter is your thing.

I mainly want it for just me and my 7 year old son. I like the idea of having an inner to keep him comfortable with no bugs and also have a stove to stay warm

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have a brand new minipeak xl I’d sell. Comes with the center pole and winter inner tent.

Last edited: