WTB Kids Bow

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m looking for a light poundage bow for my son’s 5 year old birthday gift. He’s loved shooting his toy bow, but is ready for something a bit more substantial.

He’s shot a Mini Genesis with a Whisker Biscuit at the range and that seems like a solid option, but I’m open to what’s out there.

mjh

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the Mini Genesis already worked out I'd say that's a good direction to go.

If you want more traditional Elk Ridge Archery--they do have a trad up program.

Warmsy

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My 7 year old shot a few different trad notes and really liked the pose razorback @ 15#. Some of the other notes he didn't have such a good time with

BKM

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My kids both started with the mini genesis, they worked great. We had a right and left hand that have been passed down to multiple friends kids, still going strong

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you checked for his dominate eye. I wish someone checked for me at a young age. I'm left eye dominate but have always shot with right.

OP
B
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you checked for his dominate eye. I wish someone checked for me at a young age. I'm left eye dominate but have always shot with right.

I have! I shoot lefty and was hoping I’d have a southpaw buddy, but no dice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HunterHawk

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a PSE mini burner I need to sell as I got my youngest son a bow this last Christmas only to find out he was left eye dominant like me and didn't want him growing up shooting right handed like I did as others previously mentioned so I gave the new bow to my oldest so I need to sell the PSE to buy my youngest son a new bow still!
My son shot a turkey with this pse mini burner when he was 8 years old so I think it's lucky as well. I'm not sure when your sons birthday is but I am extremely busy this week and on vacation next week...feel free to message me if interested after you research it..nice little bows!