WTB - Katabatic 22 alsek

Anyone have a Katabatic 22 Alsek (sewn footbox 6'6" Wide?

Last edited by a moderator:
May be worth looking at their flex in that same rating. Just went down this path and sent back the sawatch and replaced it with the flex 22. Had more leg room for me.

OP
R
@hsb thanks. They only have the 15 degree quilt in stock before the season. What state do you hunt in with that quilt? Do you ever wish your quilt was warmer in rifle season?

hsb

FNG
@rentalrunner22 I hunt Idaho primarily. I just got the quilt this year but I ordered the 22 with 1oz of overfill. I used it on a spring bear hunt and this Sept and I have been in the mid to high 20s in it and actually sweating a little. I am doing a Nov mule deer hunt and plan on taking it and just wearing a thermal or two. Note, I am always trying to get a deal and Katabatic rarely do sales so I emailed them and asked if they had any blems. They actually had a few cosmetic blems in stock so I had them custom build me one of those and I got 20% off! Just a little note incase you wanted to save a little $$.

hsb

FNG
@rentalrunner22, I would probably stay with the 22. If I am taking it in colder climates I can always wear some of my clothing and utilize the weight of that instead of extra weight of the bag. That being said I have taken mine into the high 20s in my underwear and been cozy so I think it would do teens in thermals just fine.