WTB WTB Baby Carrier

dhmc03

Lil-Rokslider
There, I said it. Judge not, lest ye be judged...

Looking for a kid carrier for hiking. Open to anything but interested in Deuter.

Do you have a frame? Seems like the original nomads go cheap. Add a grab it and you'd be gtg!

If you haven’t checked out the Osprey Poco, I’d highly recommend it. Solid packs - we use it instead of a stroller for all travel.

The Deuter is a great pack. We are getting close but not quite ready to part with it. Just so you are aware you will need the sun shade which is extra. Good luck.

You can get old REI carriers on eBay for pretty cheap, like $50-$80. The suspension is pretty easily removed, so I mounted it on a Guide Lite. Works great and has a legit suspension now.

The older Poco has pretty lean padding on the belt, do not like. Also there isn’t much for load lifting ability. I’d buy a used on one Facebook and cut the belt and shoulder straps off and mount it to a frame you already have.

You can get old REI carriers on eBay for pretty cheap, like $50-$80. The suspension is pretty easily removed, so I mounted it on a Guide Lite. Works great and has a legit suspension now.

Would you mind posting some pics of this? This is what I’m looking to do

Back