WTB: 7mm-.08

Looking for a rifle for my wife. looking for something 500 or less.

a28d9f20ccc32bf85e753eb188b67417.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just remember the lighter the gun the more recoil.

For sure. My hope is that in 7mm-08 she can handle the lighter gun. My wife is 6ft tall just has a slight frame. I know she would prefer the lighter rifle to carry if she can handle the recoil. I mean if 80lb kids are shooting this gun she better be able to handle it.

I have a 7-08 that I am going to put up for sale soon, it would be above your budget. It’s a rem 700 Mountain SS that has had some gunsmithing work to it. Very nice rifle and shoots 140gr accubonds great. Let me know if you’d be interested in spending more for the right gun.

The rifle has been lighted some and is 6lb bare, I have it scoped with a swaro z3 and Talley lightweights and it’s 7.1lb all up...just to give you an idea of weights since it was discussed above.

I have a 7-08 that I am going to put up for sale soon, it would be above your budget. It’s a rem 700 Mountain SS that has had some gunsmithing work to it. Very nice rifle and shoots 140gr accubonds great. Let me know if you’d be interested in spending more for the right gun.

The rifle has been lighted some and is 6lb bare, I have it scoped with a swaro z3 and Talley lightweights and it’s 7.1lb all up...just to give you an idea of weights since it was discussed above.

I have to imagine just the glass is over my budget. Sounds like a great gun. If you don’t mind, PM me the price you have in mind.

My wife shoots a savage axis youth 7mm-08 she loves it and my 30-06 scares her so its a great caliber. the savages are a nice gun especially with the accu trigger and for the price.

I haven't found a 7-08 yet that I thought had a recoil issue. For real world hunting scenarios it'll do a better job than the flavor of the moment, the 6.5CM. It gets overlooked, but it's a killer. I see A Bolts under $500 quite often.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back