Worthless....

Gman

WKR
That's me this week. I'm getting absolutely no work done as I wait for Friday when I hike in for the CO opener. To make matters worse, I've been so on top of gear organization and packing I really don't have much to do to keep me busy and take my mind off of the hunt. I was so jacked up I could hardly sleep last night.

I still can't believe that the season is here. I hope all the preparation, scouting, and planning pays off. I can honestly say from the moment last season ended until now I've put in as much work as I could to be ready so I don't have any regrets there.

Anyone else just going crazy, waiting for the next couple of days to pass?

Sorry job -- you're not getting much of my attention right now!

tstowater

WKR
I wish I was so lucky. I swear people sense when I am going to be gone on a hunt and all want something done before I leave. On top of that, my daughter is taking hunting education class this week from 6-9pm through Thursday and my wife wants us to do something this weekend. I need to find time to start organizing for my hunt as I leave on the 29th for Alaska. Just think, Friday will be here soon and the pain for everyone will end. Good luck on the hunt.

littlebuf

Banned
I'm getting nothing done and I still have to wait till september 4th

Tdiesel

Lil-Rokslider
Same situation hinking in on Fri gotta work till then but im running around crazy but just wanna get out of here.

a3dhunter

WKR
MAN, you have no idea!

My last day of work is tomorrow.
Quit my job in time for hunting season and then will be moving up to Colorado after hunting season.
I leave thursday morning, already packed up and ready to go.

Taking two months off before looking for a job, can't wait to get started!!!!

MAN, you have no idea!

My last day of work is tomorrow.
Quit my job in time for hunting season and then will be moving up to Colorado after hunting season.
I leave thursday morning, already packed up and ready to go.

Taking two months off before looking for a job, can't wait to get started!!!!

thats commitement there! ive often dreamt of such things. or possibly not looking for a job and becoming a mountain man... lol

docdb

Lil-Rokslider
I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Nurse, was this one a tonsillectomy or a facelift? What were we talking about? Hmmmmm, which raingear did I pack? What was that? What hurts, I'm sorry, come again................Add in four clicks of elevation for 350, did I sharpen my knife.........briefs or commando.

The doctor is in, kind of.....
docdb

disclaimer: for all you malpractice attnys, this was entirely a joke, I'm fully focused, dialed in, hanging on every word

Mike7

WKR
Yes, nice use of quote from a classic movie. Bear Claw had a couple of priceless quotes as well in that one (I like his, "You skin bear pilgrim?...well skin that and I'll bring you another.)

dotman

WKR
I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Nurse, was this one a tonsillectomy or a facelift? What were we talking about? Hmmmmm, which raingear did I pack? What was that? What hurts, I'm sorry, come again................Add in four clicks of elevation for 350, did I sharpen my knife.........briefs or commando.

docdb

disclaimer: for all you malpractice attnys, this was entirely a joke, I'm fully focused, dialed in, hanging on every word

Haha, yeah right, i'll have to remember if i'm in the atl area and need work the week before season to wait :)
Hi

docdb

Always Commando.. freedom of movent and scent control from proper hygiene.. I typically pack in everything including the kitchen sink. Typically 10 minutes late every morning getting going because I can't find the perfect outfit.. hate when my kenetreks don't match my sitka top!!

I am going to be worthless for the next two weeks. I am packed and ready; I could leave today. 9 more work days to go!