Wolf killed in Utah

JWP58

WKR
Holy hell....collared in Cody Wy in January. Ya I'd say its safe to say you could bump into wolves just about anywhere in the west.

Shrek

WKR
I'm betting it didn't walk all that way on its own. Greenies are doing everything they can to spread the vermin. Some group is raising them here in Florida and one got out. FWC officers shot it on site. Wich who has them was complaining that it was an endangered sub species blah blah blah. What I realized is that they are raising them in out of the way places that don't have wolves and any local resistance to them and most likely releasing them in the states they want to establish them in. She got quit a few over in the panhandle and they are being kept unsocialized so they can be released later.

Beendare

WKR
Kudos to the hunters for doing everything right......

Maybe this will make the "Wildlife Experts" re-evaluate their thinking that they can actually control wolves.

Wasatchbuck

Lil-Rokslider
Still cant believe of all the places for one to be shot it was down in Beaver. It would make a hell of a lot more sense if this was in the Uintas or somewhere close to the Wy/Id borders but beaver?? From what I understand the DWR has plans to allow 2 packs to reside within Utah's borders, just how big they allow those packs to be is another question. However this incident just goes to show that "regulating" a pack would be next to impossible.

Mike21

FNG
"I think it was very sad a wolf was killed," said Kirk Robinson with Western Wildlife Conservancy. "This is suspect"

Uh oh Kirk is upset and sounds like he is going to investigate as well

"I think it was very sad a wolf was killed," said Kirk Robinson with Western Wildlife Conservancy. "This is suspect"

Uh oh Kirk is upset and sounds like he is going to investigate as well

Hilarious!

But seriously, there was one documented in Northern California. If they're here, they walking all over Utah.

This Sept, I ended up 13 miles into the Selway-Bitteroot wilderness and did not see so much as a single fresh print/scat and heard precisely zero bugles.

20 years from now, if we don't start winning more legal battles and get the DFGs on our sides, there's going to be packs in every single one of our elk units across the country. We need to start winning, because right now, the status quo has us losing in the long run.

SSS is too little, too late.