Wolf attack

chinook907

Lil-Rokslider
Seems like yesterday but a gal was killed and partially eaten by wolves in a remote village here 9 years ago.
I had one ghosting me once, within 5-15 yards for maybe 10 minutes. He just seemed curious but who knows. When he broke off I started ghosting him.
Season was closed or he'd have been on the wall with some other ones.

Gulfgoose

FNG
I had one ghosting me once, within 5-15 yards for maybe 10 minutes. He just seemed curious but who knows. When he broke off I started ghosting him.
Season was closed or he'd have been on the wall with some other ones.
I just want to know what was going through his head when you were ghosting him! Probably one very confused wolf.

lif

WKR
What is that, like the 5th wolf attack in North America in all the time white people have lived here? I'm not super worried. Of course, I have a couple guns along as a rule...
I’m guessing attacks have been minimal on humans because we killed all the wolves when we populated the west and now they are back. It won’t be the last attack for sure!! For years we were told that mountain lions don’t attack humans and bears are afraid of us. I’m going to call bullshit on those ideas. Predators are predators.

DBird

FNG
Look at the increase in alligator attacks in the last few years as alligator populations have skyrocketed, with very limited hunting. It's not safe to walk your dog near the water in Florida. We are just food and predators weigh the risk/return of any attack.

UpNorth89

Lil-Rokslider
Not a recent attack but another example of a wolf attack.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk