Wiser Precision Pynch Pulleys are back in stock

Thank you. Been (im)patiently waiting for them to be in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the heck. They are wild.

Just trying to think when I’d really need em.

Give me some scenarios where they helped you out (hence why you are so hyped up on them)

OP
Fulton

Fulton

FNG
I just bought them so I can’t speak to them specifically, but dragging a whitetail up from a ditch and hanging to gut I was wishing I had a pulley or winch. Being they’re so light, these can hang out in kill kit as a just in case.

There was another thread on these and a member wasn't able to confirm any mechanical advantage.

OP
Fulton

Fulton

FNG
There was another thread on these and a member wasn't able to confirm any mechanical advantage.

That is a very thorough suite of testing and data. Anecdotally, I don't see how 2-4 pulleys can not provide a mechanical advantage, but look forward to trying it out, though my test cases will be nowhere near as thorough. For less than 1oz for a set if this helps in any way I'll probably toss it in the pack.

That is a very thorough suite of testing and data. Anecdotally, I don't see how 2-4 pulleys can not provide a mechanical advantage, but look forward to trying it out, though my test cases will be nowhere near as thorough. For less than 1oz for a set if this helps in any way I'll probably toss it in the pack.

I think his summary assessment is that the roller bearing offers no advantage over just having a small carabiner or something because the friction is too high. So, using one pulley, to lift 50 pounds, you'd have to apply quite a bit more than 50 pounds force to overcome the friction.

ETA: To clarify, I meant 'mechanical advantage' when compared to an alternative product, not mechanical advantage as in applying multiple pulleys, block and tackle, etc.