Wiser Precision contact?

PHo

WKR
Has anyone had any luck getting into contact with Wiser Precision customer service? I want to return something and I’ve emailed them a while ago but I haven’t heard from them at all. The only contact info on their website is an email address…

OP
P

PHo

WKR
Yes I’ve checked my junk mail folder. I emailed them about a week ago. I’ll try instagram.

TxLite

WKR
I received a response email within 5 hours. They were very helpful and quick to send out replacement parts. This was December of 2021 though

bullmtn

FNG
I am in the same boat as you, I emailed them Monday, no response so far. couldn't find a telephone number to call.

Shane from Wiser here. I don't handle the emails anymore, but I've checked our inbox and it appears we are up to date on our responses. Can you two DM me your emails here?

PHo, I see a return email that I think might be yours via a Hotmail address. We received it on Tuesday, responded Wednesday didn't receive an email back so we sent another email yesterday, still with no response.

I know Gmail and Hotmail both try to get clever with tagging things as "primary" "other" "promotions" etc. might be worth a look in those folders, or using the search function in your email.

Last edited:
PHo, thanks for the Instagram message. Not sure why you can't see our Wednesday morning response to you email the night before, or our follow up on Thursday (yesterday). Let me know here if you also aren't seeing our Instagram messages.