Will my contact lenses/contact solution freeze?

Heading to a cold-as-balls backcountry hunt in the Alberta Rockies in early November (-20C at night) and I was wondering if anyone has ever had issues with their contacts? I'm reading some conflicting articles online so hopefully some of you have experience. I'll be bringing my glasses but I'd much prefer to wear contacts while hunting.
Thanks

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Even if they don't freeze solid, putting ice cold lenses in your eyes isn't very comfortable at all. In cold weather I put my lens case inside my base layer bottoms against my thigh while sleeping, and keep the solution bottle inside my sleeping bag.

JG358

WKR
Several years back, My buddies contacts froze solid. He found it to be far less humorous than I did. I'd take 5miles advice .

Maverick1

WKR
Put the lenses in their normal overnight case, put that case into a Ziploc bag so they don't leak all over the inside of your sleeping bag, and then put the Ziploc bag into your sleeping bag. Do the same with whatever cleaning solution you use. Your body heat will keep them from freezing. (I do this even when it isn't that cold out - anything below 50 degrees or so - just to avoid putting a cold lens on my eyeball.)

OP
Viktorsmash
Thanks to everyone for the feedback. It looks like keeping them in my sleeping bag is the way I'm going. It's a pretty obvious solution that I probably only would have thought of once my contacts and solution had frozen.

I have had lasik now for 7 years but i used to wear contacts exclusively and couldn't see 2 ft without them was -7.25.

I used a peroxide based solution (aosept I think it was) and the case had a neutralizer disc in it. When you put contacts in the cylindrical case the solution would bubble. Well I discovered early on that colder temps dont allow the peroxide to fully neutralize. As a result putting them in caused severe burning like straight peroxide to the eyes.

Solid advice already mentioned with keeping case in sleeping bag and dont use the peroxide based stuff if you already do

I highly recommend buying some daily lenses to hunt in. Throw them away every night and stick a new pair in every morning. It’s way better than dealing with solution and washing lenses.