Will Kifaru Grab It work on a MR Longbow?

AZ Ron

Lil-Rokslider
From looking at pictures, I think I could make a Kifaru Grab It work with a MR Longbow, but just curious about the overall size of the Grab It and if it'd be too big. I'm pretty sure I'd have to get a little creative to get it setup properly, but has anyone tried it or for anyone familiar with the Grab It do you think it will work? Mainly wanting to use it to strap on and contain jackets and/or 'protect' the bottom cam of my bow when strapping to my pack.

Thanks,
Ron

Curtis C

WKR
It might be easier to grab some ripstop from the fabric shop and make one based off of the mounting points of your Longbow rather than try to make something else fit.

C

B

bearguide

i think curtis is right make it to fit how you need it to fit rather than adapting what someone else has

OP
AZ Ron

AZ Ron

Lil-Rokslider

That does look interesting. I'll have to check that out some more. I could see that being nice to have and working well for if I haul meat between the Longbow bag and the NICE frame. For loose meat it'd be nice to have more support on the bottom of the load besides the two bottom straps...

Not sure if I actually need anything extra, but my mind gets to working and I think I need some additional things in off season only to find out they aren't needed. Thanks for the feedback guys!

Ron

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The Cargo Panel from Kifaru may be an option as well. I know it hooks up to the Nice Frame pretty well, and could sit between the LB and frame during transport. It would offer much more support on the bottom, and with all the PALS surely the longbow could still be hooked to the frame, or the panel.