Why I Buy Yeti Gear

My morning started off routine. I had just made breakfast and a fresh cup of coffee and was on my way to the table to sit down to eat. I was thinking about the opening day of rifle season tomorrow and even with limited preparation time, I was excited to get on the mountain and start glassing. Suddenly my hunting plans are interrupted as I go full yard sale landing on my back on the living room floor. As I turned my head to assess the damage, I see man’s best friend had left a vomit booby trap for me which I subsequently slipped on and landed in. Looking around further I found my plate shattered, my carpet stained with hot sauce and egg yolk, but low and behold I see my Yeti Tumbler standing upright with no more than a 10% of my coffee missing. Saved my morning!

It's now been about 20 minutes since I finished cleaning up and coffee has never tasted so good. I hope somebody got a laugh out of this and for those who have not yet filled a tag good luck! I hope mine wasn’t wasted on a cup of joe!

tony

WKR
Took care of the GFs parents cats last week.
Her mother is full on weird with these two former barn cats. Like buys deli fresh turkey for them, canned tuna and canned cat food. Which is possibly the worst smell on earth.
The male I had to carry his food to him like hes king.
The female vomited after each meal. I pretty much told her she can catch her meals after that nasty episode.

OP
C
Took care of the GFs parents cats last week.
Her mother is full on weird with these two former barn cats. Like buys deli fresh turkey for them, canned tuna and canned cat food. Which is possibly the worst smell on earth.
The male I had to carry his food to him like hes king.
The female vomited after each meal. I pretty much told her she can catch her meals after that nasty episode.
Seems counterintuitive to be feeding barn cats. You made the right choice.