Who's hunting sheep soon?

as.ks.ak

WKR
Fortunately, still spending most of my time off taking care of and having babies. Only have time for one extended Aug/Sept hunt and moose carry a bit more meat than sheep. Maybe back to annual sheep trips in a couple years. Until then, best of luck everyone and I look forward to photos and updates!

Yesterday the sun was shining, and the tundra up top was finally green. I made the comment to my wife than now it finally feels like sheep season.

Relatable. 2 boys under 2 in mi casa presently. I’ll also be sitting out another sheep season in respect to another species. This will be the third year I’ve not hunted sheep!

Archery only any bull draw tag makes up for it though, I suppose. Should be a good time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vanstepm

Lil-Rokslider
I’ll be heading up aug 7 to Fairbanks for opener. Flying out the 8th

I'm set to fly to Alaska on August 3rd. Who else is hunting sheep this year? I believe I'm ready for the work. A few more weeks and I will find out. Starting to become real.
Same time frame in AK. Got real for me last night when I sprayed my clothes with premetherine and checked bug bug net for holes. Good luck!

Matt.ken

FNG
Would really love to hear how everyone's trip goes regardless of success. Need updates sitting at home. Good luck to all

OP
M

Murphy

Lil-Rokslider
I hope to have a report around August 20th to share. I've lived through some of the great trip write ups on here over the last few years. I'm flying into the bush around the 5th for a few days of bear hunting before my sheep hunt. It's almost time!