Ho5tile1

WKR
My buddy sent this to me asking if the camo looked familiar lol
28fe37adbce3d25c6379079a7e5176e5.jpg

Now you can get all the kuiu you want for a 1/3 the price lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump79

WKR
Haha that's hilarious. I might consider buying it just to boycott Kuiu's ridiculous sizing program. It's a complete guess from piece to piece what the fit will be like. Then you still get charged shipping even it if was their own fault. Heck I had a QC issue with a new garment out of the box and they charged me return shipping. So out of control for an online exclusive retailer.

I still love a lot of their stuff though.. I'm just complaining.

Axlrod

WKR
Haha that's hilarious. I might consider buying it just to boycott Kuiu's ridiculous sizing program. It's a complete guess from piece to piece what the fit will be like. Then you still get charged shipping even it if was their own fault. Heck I had a QC issue with a new garment out of the box and they charged me return shipping. So out of control for an online exclusive retailer.

Oh I bet you'd complain way more if you bought this chicom crap! :ROFLMAO:

They ave 1.4 stars and have a "c" on BBB

CaliWoodsman

Lil-Rokslider
I bought some “Kuiu” long sleeve shirts in the Vias pattern off eBay a few years ago. I think they were like $13 each. They’ve been great shirts. Rumor was that they were probably from a line of clothing that Kuiu cancelled so the manufacturer dumped them on ebay. I can’t tell a difference. But in this case it might be stealing the camp pattern and printing it on crappy material.

Bump79

WKR
Oh I bet you'd complain way more if you bought this chicom crap! :ROFLMAO:

They ave 1.4 stars and have a "c" on BBB

Haha fair enough! I plan to try more other reputable brands. I've had good luck with Pnuma, SKRE & Black Ovis is awesome for the price. I catch some Sitka on clearance every once in awhile.

OP
H

Ho5tile1

WKR
They have some vias looking stuff as well I love how they put pictures of Americans hunting in this stuff on there web site. You know it’s Chinese cause they way everything is written just like someone whis English is not there first language

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ForlohFamily

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

You should switch all of your gear over to FORLOH - 100% sourced and made in America with a lifetime warranty! Free returns and exchanges :)