Who makes something similar to Kuiu's Kutana pants?

roosterdown

Lil-Rokslider
I like Kuiu and own multiples of their Kutanas, Attacks and Tiburon pants.

I find the Tiburons too fragile for brush and the Attacks are more of a winter pant - Kutanas are my go-to for Pronghorn, Upland and early Whitetail.

Problem is I am perfectly in-between sizes and they only make even-numbered waist sizes. My 33" waist finds the 34" too loose and the 32" too tight. I did just get a pair altered, but it sure would be nice to not go through the additional expense & effort.

So - anyone know of a manufacturer making similar pants in both even & odd waist sizes?

Cheers.

Stone Glacier de haviland lite. Adjustable waist for a near custom fit. Almost full length side zips for great airflow when hot. Very durable in my experience.

Stone Glacier de haviland lite. Adjustable waist for a near custom fit. Almost full length side zips for great airflow when hot. Very durable in my experience.
I love the Dehavilland Lite, but I think they are too warm for early season Pronghorn, etc. look at the SG 206 pant. Same adjustable waist, very durable, but lighter with inner thigh vents

I believe they make the stretch zions in every waist size.

I have a few pairs of Kutanas and Zions. The main differences are durability and hip zips. The Kutanas are tougher. The legs are slimmer on the Kutanas. Comfort wise, Id take the Zions all day every day. Ive been wearing the Zions for a decade now, and Ive had a few tears that ive patched or sewn, they just get a lot of thread pulls and snags more than tears. Ive noticed the waist on the Kutanas stretch out considerably more than the zions after wearing them a while.

I bought the Kutanas because they quit making the original zions (they are back), and at this point I could take either and be fine with it. Maybe a slight lean to the Zions. And attacks in mid to late season.

Just dont get the Zion IIs.

Outdoor vitals-took the kuiu katana fabric, vent and pockets and knocked if off and added Prana Zion belt and fit. With that said hardware (zippers) are lower grade than kuiu or Parna

JRS3

Lil-Rokslider
Kutana’s are my favorite hunting pant.

Check out the First Lite Sawbuck. I started with them and with the expandable waist band inside, you might find the 32s acceptable. I like the performance of the Sawbucks and originally switched to them after shredding thinner pants on a sage deer.

I got into the Kutana later and they fit me like a glove, plus have a slightly more tailored feel in my size compared to the FL but the Sawbucks are nice pants.

I just sized up on the katana and the waist is slightly big but I use an Arcade belt which is stretchy and it solved all my problems. Now I can use the katana pants in a size up and be happy. I also use garden foam knee pads when I need knee pads. Using knee pads that strap over the pants actually is nice since I only need knee pads couple times a hunt.