Who applied for Wyoming and Idaho?

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
We should know something in next 10-20 days on these draw results. They usually post within a few days of each other.

I did not apply for Wyoming this year as I was sure my 19 points in NV/UT would pull me a muzz tag- NOT!

It does look like I'll still be scouting Wyoming as a few clients of my scouting company have enough points to draw.

I did apply late buck Idaho, but those are always long shots. Would expect a chance at a 190 buck if I draw that hunt. If not, just be hunting the October seasons and archery.

Who applied and what are you expecting if you draw?

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
That late 46 hunt has a ton of potential for a great bull! Hope you get it.

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I applied for a 101 deer tag and 32 for elk in Wyoming. I am ready to find out so I can start planning my backpacking trips.

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I applied for Unit 44 in Idaho for Mule Deer...Its a long shot! Points only for Wyoming Elk & Deer once they go on sale.

wapitibob

WKR
I will rifle hunt WY for Antelope and Cow Elk as well as gain points for future bow hunts. I haven't been back to Idaho for almost 30 years. Used to bow hunt unit 10.

muleman

WKR
Points for Wyoming and the following in Idaho.
Elk:
54 Aug 30 - Sept 30
46 Dec 5-31
Deer:
40 Nov 1-24
54 Nov 15-30

I put in in ID for a Unit 30 Elk tag, unit 18 deer tag, and a unit 30 antelope tag... If I don't draw it'll be panhandle or McCall zone elk in sept, unit 43 muleys (sept bow, Oct rifle), and unit 21 archery antelope! Should be a good season regardless.

Mike

GRAYLIGHT

FNG
Applied in Idaho... Can't wait to see the results... Struck out so far with over 20 applications and nothing but a Utah general deer tag... Still have Ca and Id... Come on good luck!

Applied in Idaho... Can't wait to see the results... Struck out so far with over 20 applications and nothing but a Utah general deer tag... Still have Ca and Id... Come on good luck!

Tough luck Marlon! Hope the draws are a bit nicer to me than they have been for you! lol Good luck in ID hope you draw a good tag!

Mike

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Graylight, I feel your pain! about wore out my keyboard applying last 20 years and only one good tag in all that time...
maybe this is our year???