White Muzzleloaders

Indian41

FNG
Anyone still shooting the White muzzleloaders? I"ve collected a few over the years. The bummer here in Mich you can now use any legal firearm during muzzy season. I haven"t had my Whites out in awhile.

Gen273

WKR
I was always a Knight guy, but I hunted with a guy who had a White, and he loved it.

I have two M97's and a Super 91. All in .50 cal and I don't think they can be beat for shooting heavy lead. I have a few Knight's as well. Mountaineer and MK's that are nice but I prefer the White's.

OP
Indian41

Indian41

FNG
I have 3 super 91, White Bison, New in the box While Lighting , Tomninator, and a Super 91 (41cal) that belonged to the White shooting team. I purchased that from Doc White years ago. Also a Model 97. I guess I got hooked on the Whites😁

Yes it is easy to start coming up with reasons to buy more White's after shooting/owning one. I have read about the .41 cal and how well they did at various matches. I would jump at the chance to shoot one of those...

I have one that I bought over 20 years ago. Never fired it.
Have a look at what kind of money White rifles are bringing these days. Check Gunbroker. If you don't already know, I bet you will be grinning after you check...

cball

FNG
I have a white 98 elite hunter, for hunting in idaho, its a great gun. Very accurate

CDHalvy

FNG
Anyone still shooting the White muzzleloaders? I"ve collected a few over the years. The bummer here in Mich you can now use any legal firearm during muzzy season. I haven"t had my Whites out in awhile.
I just got a SG WhiteLightning and I am In Search Of the OEM, rear sight with dovetail connection. Please let me know if you have access to one. Thanks

Attachments

• 59DC6AED-917A-4064-B3E5-12C5AD9180FA.jpeg
    59DC6AED-917A-4064-B3E5-12C5AD9180FA.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 12

ColoradoV

WKR
Long shot I know but I am looking for a trigger for a white super 91 .50

I have had it for a lot of years and been a great gun but the trigger seized up and cannot be fixed.

Anyone have a spare or know of a replacement as I cannot seem to turn one up.

Thanks!!

Long shot I know but I am looking for a trigger for a white super 91 .50

I have had it for a lot of years and been a great gun but the trigger seized up and cannot be fixed.

Anyone have a spare or know of a replacement as I cannot seem to turn one up.

Thanks!!
You probably have, but have you emailed or called Marlow that took over white muzzleloaders? He has been able to help me out at times on my rifle.

I am looking for a peep to throw on my g series