Which state would you pick?

If you could pick any state to have a antelope tag in and it was good statewide. Which state would you pick and why?

I would pick Nevada. I was born and raised in that desert and would love my chance to find a monster. It also helps that a buck was killed there last year that scored in the mid 90's.

I would have to lean towards Arizona. I have family and friends scattered throughout the state so I could make it a multi-purpose trip and Arizona has some STUDS and both the P&Y and B&C world records come from AZ.

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
My next goat hunt will be in WY next year. I've hunted them a couple times in NV - and it's been pretty good. One of these days I'll draw an AZ tag.

Arizona or New Mexico. Seem to produce monsters. Driving through new mexico to fires last year I have seen some mammoths just off the highway.

B

bearguide

arizona
does produce big goats / i wonder if they are on private land

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Antelope for me would be Wyoming. 1000's of goats on 1000's of acres just to roam, and some good ones to. I should be there this year, applied with 4 points.

Lukem

WKR
Arizona without a question. Might have fewer pronghorn, but the potential for a stud is pretty much unmatched by any other state.