Which Scope on Which Rifle - SWFAs on 6.5CM & 30-06

TX_Diver

WKR
I have an opinion on what I want to do and can always swap them later, but I have everything torn apart and just curious as to other opinions before I put stuff back together. I'm largely just overthinking it at this point but it's winter and I don't shoot my bow much when it's single digit temps, and I already did some reloading earlier... so what else is there to do!

I have an SWFA 3-9 and a 3-15 (both mil) to put on the following:
30-06 Savage American Classic Stainless - 22" barrel
6.5 CM Tikka T3x Superlite cut to 20" and threaded (eventually suppressed)

Was leaning towards putting the 3-9 on the 6.5cm T3x just to keep that as light as possible since it's probably what I'll hunt with more, but the 3-15 looks pretty out of place on the Savage. I'll probably get more range out of the Tikka which would make the 15x nice (in theory). But in reality I probably won't shoot past 6-700 much so either is probably fine and even if I did want to shoot further 9x is enough. Am I missing anything with lack of parallax adjustment if I put the 3-9 on the 6.5 and roll on? The magnification is plenty for any range I'll shoot but it'd be nice to be able to zoom in a little more at times.

I can shoot steel to 400 at my house but main use will be hunting (this year probably deer in CO) if that makes a difference.

Cheers

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
My tikka t3x 6.5creed has an SWFA 3-9, it’s a good setup. I have another 3-9 and a 6x just waiting to go on Andrew more rifles once i get around to actually going out and buying them. I think that you shouldn’t worry too much about how that savage looks with that big scope on it, I mean it’s a savage….