Which rifle would you choose?

Pick whichever you wish, then donate it back to the organization to auction off for even more profit!
No .300 Win Mag for me! I'm a recoil weenie!
😉

I’ll call bullshit. Been there done that. Recoil pad didn’t help enough to matter. Somewhere in my 17000 pictures on my phone I have a picture of my shoulder the day after shooting 20-30 rounds. Black blue and purple.

For contrast I have a 300 Norma improved and even unsuppressed it’s more comfortable with 245s than that shitty 300wm.
I put 100 rounds through mine, bone stock in one day to break it in, then 80 on another day load testing and fire forming new brass. Both bare muzzle and stock pad. I added the pad and suppressor later, no bruising. Before the pad and with some really sporty reloads my wife shot steel at 4 and 500 yards, no complaints whatsoever. She shoots full boat 300wby and my 454 Casul Alaskan without problem though so…

Yoder

WKR
I would take the Tikka and be grateful I won a rifle. I wouldn't spend a thousand dollars messing with it to make it into some other caliber that kills stuff just as good as a 300 WM.

The Guide

WKR
A tikka 300wm in a factory stock without a brake is borderline unshootable.
I have an original T3 Lite SS in 300WM that I love to carry. It is my loaner gun because it is easy to carry and kills what it is pointed at. That given, it is not a target rifle or a fun rifle to shoot at the bench. Would I suggest it for someone as their only rifle, no. That said, a lightweight 300WM part of your hunting tool quiver is a good tool.

Jay

I’ll call bullshit. Been there done that. Recoil pad didn’t help enough to matter. Somewhere in my 17000 pictures on my phone I have a picture of my shoulder the day after shooting 20-30 rounds. Black blue and purple.

For contrast I have a 300 Norma improved and even unsuppressed it’s more comfortable with 245s than that shitty 300wm.
Bought a Ruger M77 in .300 WM for an elk trip to CO.
Four of us on the trip.
We decided that we should shoot each rifle should a backup be needed.
Nobody would shoot that damned Ruger more than once! Except me! ....and I didn't have any choice! I couldn't afford a different rifle!:-(
First....AND last magnum rifle I ever bought!

Only "magnums" around my house is a .22 Mag and a three inch .410!