Which decoys for canada geese

Hey everyone, I'm going on a canada hunt this weekend in alberta and was just wondering what you guys have been having luck with for decoys. I've got about a dozen full bodies, 2 dozen shells, 2 dozen silos and 4 dozen socks (3 headless and 1 dozen with heads 6 feeders and 6 sentries). I only went out twice last year and just used the socks without a whole lot of success, but where I was hunting had been basically picked clean and there had been a few outfitters out there a couple weeks beforehand. So any advice/ experiences from you guys would really help! Thanks in advance.

KurtR

WKR
I have found that the big geese dont like socks. I would do the best you can to be on the x put the fb in the kill hole with the silos to add numbers

If you find the X and hide well (extra emphasis on the hide) you can kill them with any combo of those decoys you have - that being said, my favorite is a small, natural looking spread of a couple dozen fullbodies with some shells if there is good wind or snow.

bullmtn

FNG
We hunt Lessers and snows, we only run full bodies now. But most important is the scout, then the hide (dogs hidden, no moon facing, and holding still in the blinds) and then the decoys/calling. We do not hide under decoys or run aframe blinds, our location is conducive for layout blinds. Not saying other things don't/won't work we have just found this system more advantageous. We pre brush in our layouts with local grasses then add tumble weeds/brush around it to better blend in. When running tumbleweeds watch your total height, if you are hunting a moonscape and put tumbles that add 16" height to your 16" layout blinds you are getting awful tall for the surroundings.