Which Crispi’s?

Because almost all whitetail hunting can be done and done well in a pair of $120 rubber or neoprene boots. Your not packing anything anywhere. Your dragging a deer 100 yards to the bed of your truck.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Depends on where you whitetail hunt. On the back 40, yea I could hunt in my wifes UGG boots. Plenty guys going deep on public. But I agree most guys are doing easier whitetail hunts. Rubber boots make my feet sweat ridiculously bad so I opt for insulated leather lace ups. A “good” pair of Danner or Irish setters costs about $250 and last maybe 2 season of moderate use in the whitetail woods. Some good Italian boots like Crispi, Kenetrek, etc could last 10 years if only worn in the whitetail woods. 10 years is about $1,250 worth of Danners. So the premium boots end up being much cheaper IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

htlt_surfboards

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Valdres. I do most of my hunting in warmer weather out west. I really like them a lot and will get another pair for my use purposes when they wear out, but will say that my feet were cold during that early September snow storm in Colorado in 2020 so you might be cold tree stand hunting in them depending on the season. That being said they are very flexible and would be good for climbing a ladder or hiking around.