Which boot Lathrop and sons or crispi?

TX_Diver

WKR
Looks like you might have tried on several Colorados...did you find a fit difference for sizing compared to the Valdres? I find the toe box cramped on the Colorados although they are still breaking in. The Valdres for me in the same size is a perfect fit - but that toe box is much wider imo. What did you think about the fit between those 2 Crispi boot models?

I don't remember a whole lot about the valdres. I do find a slight difference between the Nevadas and the Colorados even though they are supposedly the same last. The colorados fit well while the Nevadas let my heel slip a goo amount.

I am trying some Zamberlan 1104, 1110s, and Crispi Nevadas currently. Will post an update in a week or so if I keep one. The 1104s seem promising!

TX_Diver

WKR
Still liking the 1104s after messing with them a bit more yesterday. Will spend some time with them and the Nevadas/Kenais but leaning 1104s. Wish I could compare them to the Lowa Ticam IIs side by side but don't want to order another set right now as I'm pretty sure I like these better.

ZWU4IIZh.jpg