Where to cut budget?

Mtndawger

FNG
Ebay. Hunting in Wy and NM my ACU ebay camo often outperforms the pricey stuff. Was hunting in the rocks of northern NM last week and my son found me near invisible from afar in Cabelas outfitter camo. Have migrated toward olive or brown solid color. Motion or noise is what triggers animals not your camo in a black and white world. Stop feeding the machine that is altering the activity in a negative way.
In agreement with you. Living in Colorado for 34 years and observed how the rise of the brand name hunting gear/fashion thing along with u tube has been a huge part of the increased pressure for western tags and the point creep dilemma. Sure I wear some camo, but solids in most cases is fine. Also, lots of non hunting brands make really high quality gear for reasonable prices. Stop The Brutal Marketing

Get an asat leafy suit and wear whatever you want under it. It’s by far my favorite piece. I usually go merino, puffy down vest, and whatever I need over that depending on weather and the leafy suit over it all.