Where to buy rifles online...

fwafwow

WKR
For those who buy online why do you choose online over a local shop? Just curious, i have a few places that are "local" that carry a ton of inventory, is it really cheaper to buy online and ship?
I have never seen a LGS that can come close to the lowest online price. I'm all for supporting my LGS, but sometimes the difference is so material that it doesn't make sense (to me). Some of the online retailers also do not charge sales tax.

adamm88

WKR
I have never seen a LGS that can come close to the lowest online price. I'm all for supporting my LGS, but sometimes the difference is so material that it doesn't make sense (to me). Some of the online retailers also do not charge sales tax.

Just curious what are you paying for transfer fees?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bama67

Lil-Rokslider
Usually my local store is at least $100 more than whatever I'm buying. In case of my last rifle, it was $300 cheaper online. Not chump change for me

Honyock

WKR
KYGUNCO, Budd's Gun Shop, PSA, Brownells, etc., whatever is cheapest. Pretty much every gun I have has been bought online. Pay attention to shipping costs. Some will ship for free and others can charge a ridiculous amount.