Where is the Kifaru warranty on packs?

Update. I called them and they said that the lifetime warranty is for the normal lifetime of the product. For a backpack they have defined that as 8 years. So it's a product lifetime, not mine. So, no warranty coverage, but they did offer a substantial discount to me for a replacement pack.
Than they should state a 8 year warranty.
Thats definitely missleading.
What if you use your pack 60days a year,but i use mine 5 days a year.
They should not say lifetime,that makes my decision easy on who not to go with.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Update. I called them and they said that the lifetime warranty is for the normal lifetime of the product. For a backpack they have defined that as 8 years. So it's a product lifetime, not mine. So, no warranty coverage, but they did offer a substantial discount to me for a replacement pack.
Is this for kuiu or kifaru?

S.Clancy

WKR
I think an 8-10 year warranty on major defects/stitching/component failure is reasonable. Lifetime is completely unreasonable IMO

Than state 8-10 year.
Lifetime is not 10 year,if it’s defined by usage or hours some guys use a lifetime in one year.
It’s almost a con to state that and not back it.
If your motor came with a lifetime warranty but at 100000 miles it wasn’t any good than thats not lifetime.

Kotaman

WKR
Badlands will give you a great written warranty and you’ll use it. Kifaru’s packs are bomb proof and will take care of manufacturers defects and more. Manufacturer defects are minuscule with Kifaru. Well worth the risk of not having a “printed“ warranty that you will never use anyway. I’ve spent thousands on Kifaru and never once have had an issue, nor even thought about their written warranty. Their reputation precedes a written warranty imo.

Wrench

WKR
Badlands will give you a great written warranty and you’ll use it. Kifaru’s packs are bomb proof and will take care of manufacturers defects and more. Manufacturer defects are minuscule with Kifaru. Well worth the risk of not having a “printed“ warranty that you will never use anyway. I’ve spent thousands on Kifaru and never once have had an issue, nor even thought about their written warranty. Their reputation precedes a written warranty imo.
I admit to loving the original badlands 2800. I wish I would have bought 5 of them. I finally had the hypalon fail on mine and sent it in with pics of dozens of dead animal pack out thinking they might want to use it as a product story and fix mine up for another decade of death.....but what I got was silicone smeared on a hole in the padding and not a damn thing done on the hypalon.