When Do You Leave?

Sunday the 3rd. Have an E1R Deer tag in CO, so will get 5 days of scouting in prior to the hunt start on the 9th.

BDRam16

WKR
Somewhere around 9/11ish and I have the rest of the month off. Don’t know that I’ll stay the whole time. If I need a break I might go catch a Rockies game and knock it off the ballpark list lol.

eltx

Lil-Rokslider
Hit the road early on Sept 16th for the long drive up to Montana for two weeks of hunting

I have a buddy coming out on the 5th so I’ll be looking for turkeys and grouse until then. I don’t have to actually “leave” for hunting as I live in the same area I hunt.

Heading to Wyoming on 10/11 for a Wilderness Rifle hunt. Already started organizing and packing :p
I would leave tomorrow if my wife would let me.....

Two of us leaving Thursday 30th and one is headed over from Minnesota to meet in Co. Headed back home Sept 10th. If I am not successful, work permitting, I hope to get to head back up and hunt solo, Sept 22nd thru the end of the Archery Season. If I am successful the first week, I may head back up, work permitting, Sept 22nd to help some Coloradan Bowhunters friends I have met over the years and see if I can help call one up for one of them.