Whats your name boy?

Fisherhahn

Lil-Rokslider
People think it’s because I like to fish, and I do, but it’s part of our email address. Wife (girlfriend at the time) and I shared an email account. Her last name and my last name.

OP

4rcgoat

WKR
In 95 I started a job in Russia, wife wanted a dog for company while I was gone. I bought her a Samoyed named Nykki and it turned into a great dog. Been gone along time but was one of our favorite dogs.
Nothing better than a good dog!

Hnthrdr

WKR
I was Afg in 2015 when I joined a hunting forum, hunt harder was taken so I dropped the vowels and ran it like a vanity plate. Never been the best at anything but there are lots of things I do where I’m okay at but mostly since I put more effort in than anyone else. A lot of my success has come from just hunting harder.

Blacktocomm

Lil-Rokslider
When I was in high school my favorite band listed MC5 as one of their top influences.

I got Blacktocomm from an MC5 song over 20 years ago - it has stuck around.

1Snowcat

FNG
I like hunting mtn lions and guided snowmobilers for years, we used a thikol daily.
Craziest day of my life watching a full grown Mtn Lion in a tree in the a.m. , later same day 2 Bobcats in a tree , then another lion that afternoon. Should have bought a lottery ticket that day!
Best of times!