What's your EDC knife?

Delta21

FNG
Benchmade bugout. I was little Unsure since it is so light, but it’s plenty sturdy and disappears in my pocket. Spiderco para is a sweet blade. Just was too bulky for me EDC

Mark.c

FNG
I have the Benchmade Griptilian folder 154 CM steel (fine edge not combo blade) and recommend it. Benchmade will send you a deep carry pocket clip for free so it does not stick up out of the pocket. I have field dressed numerous game with it. Cleans up easy.

Get something different! I carry a spyderco Starmate i found at the thrift shop for $40. For beefier work i will carry my gerber 06 auto

Go West Old Man

WKR
Classified Approved
Benchmade 595 Mini Boost. Haven’t had it long, but it’s definitely a keeper, and being able to open it left hand is a must have for me.

My current one is a Kershaw Boilermaker. I like the open-assist and the blade shape seems to work better for me than some of the others. I also like that it doesn't have scales. Not that I don't like scales, it is just nice to have one less thing to worry about coming loose, chipping, etc.

Dukejb

FNG
E7A78EE7-2994-4E66-A78B-D916F21340E6.jpeg
I always carry the Victorinox Farmer on the bottom then one of the three Benchmades. The Bugout has been the main one recently.