What's the one item you can't do without on a hunting trip?

Mojave

WKR
Yep, I just wanted to sound fancy.
Did a mountain hunt for black grouse in Austria in near vertical terrain. For a fatty that lives in Germany at 500 feet elevation it might as well have been Mount Everest.

Hiking sticks made the trip. I would have feel to my death 100 times.

Marble

WKR
A can of Redseal per two days in the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just started using the black Buffalo stuff Rinella is advertising. Give it a shot. Me and two of my buddies are switching. Taste really good and has Nicotine in it. No bad stuff from the tobacco.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Marble

WKR
Lots of good suggestions here for the little items that make it more comfortable while in the field.

Marble

WKR
Besides all of the things mentioned already, my daily food ration is something I'm always in. I eat a lot, and it's the only time I eat candy daily. I always have a large variety of snack size candy bars. I also discovered the BoBo Bar peanut butter jelly oat things. Like a crustable only way better.

SonnyDay

WKR
As a life-long chapstick junkie... there is a hack if you leave it behind: You can find little bits of your body's own oil at the top of your forehead on either side, as well as behind your ears. Gets oilier as the days go by! Works best if you can rinse the salt off from sweat first. Saved me a few times over the years from the dreaded "chapped lips mouth ring of doom."