What's everyone's favorite kuiu top/jacket?

Steelhead

FNG
Another vote for the Peloton 240 hoodie. For cruising from camp I wear the FL wick base, and carry the Peloton 240 plus the Chugach if there's weather moving around and stuff a down puffy in my pack if there's a chance I'll be out long after dark or stuck overnight away from camp. But its the Peloton that is off and on throughout the day and get's most use. Good piece of kit.

CHMD

FNG
I like Kuiu gear a lot and have tried quite a few of their offerings.

Favorites are the Keani jacket, which is very warm for what it is (just needs a shell if it’s windy). It’s extremely comfortable and quiet.

I really like the chugach rain jacket also.

Have a super down pro on the way which I’m excited to try.

JRS3

Lil-Rokslider
Used a Kenai under a Guide Jacket this past weekend and liked it a lot.

PAPublic

FNG
Peloton 97 hoody for fall thru early winter as active mid layer. Also my only hunting clothes that I ended up buying solids for everyday wear. They pill up and get snaps but strangely warm and very breathable at the same time so worth it. Helps to get them on 30% off holiday sales

The Kenai hooded jacket is the bomb! Very versatile and packs well. Can be used as an active insulation layer in cold westher or as an outer layer in mild to cool conditions. I have 2 of them, one in camo for hunting the other solid for bumming around town. This jacket and the Kutana pants are my 2 favorite pieces from Kuiu.

Trapyotes

FNG
I wore the new wind pro fleece last week doing some late season hunting with my longbow and I do believe it will be my go to top.

AndrewZ

FNG
little late to the party, but pro merino 200 as my base and peloton 240 as mid. gets a little warm, but dries quick.

Gasman

Lil-Rokslider
Axis jacket
Kenai no hood and with hood
Peloton 240 no hood and with hood
Peloton 200

Mix and match. I generally dislike hoods, so I try to avoid wearing them if possible.

68Plexi

WKR
Peloton 240 acts a a lightweight soft shell/wind layer and super down pro. Covers a ton of temps in my area of the Sierra Nevada Mtns in fall/winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dennis

WKR
My current favorite setup for September in Colorado is flexible depending on elevation and temperature.
Base layer - 125 Merino or Gila in hot weather
Mid-layer - if needed - 97 or 200 hooded Peloton
Insulation layer - Kenai vest and or Kenai hooded jacket if needed
Outer layer - Peleton 240
My most common setup is 125 Merino, Kenai vest and 240 Peloton jacket
Kenai puffy is usually in pack with rain gear.

I use this setup for 95% of what I do out west & Alaska

Top:
Merino 145 Hoody
Peloton 240
Super Down Ultra (just replaced the ultra with a pro though)

Bottom:
Merino 145 zip off
Peloton 97 zip off
Attack Pants

pirogue

WKR
The first year or two items didn’t have the specific fabric and weight ID on it. I’ve got some pieces I haven’t even worn yet, but to hear some name off a specific fabric and weight, an outsider would think that person would have to be a member of the ILGWU.