What's a pair of Ultravid HD 10x42's worth?

Xlr8n

Lil-Rokslider
To sell or to buy? Brand new HD (not+) are listed with asking prices of $1600-1800 on ebay. I'd think $1200-$1400 would be a good asking price if they are indeed like new. I recall seeing a green pair in like-new condition that sold here last year for $1200 and I'd feel that would be a good deal for them.

• Banned
OP
Newtosavage
To sell or to buy? Brand new HD (not+) are listed with asking prices of $1600-1800 on ebay. I'd think $1200-$1400 would be a good asking price if they are indeed like new. I recall seeing a green pair in like-new condition that sold here last year for $1200 and I'd feel that would be a good deal for them.
That's what I was thinking. I could get them for less than that. Just trying to decide if I need them or not.

Thanks.

Xlr8n

Lil-Rokslider
Well...seeing how many you've had already, you probably don't need them...lol...but they are reported to be pretty nice glass. It's one I haven't tried but I'd like to. You can always flip them again if you buy them right..

• Banned
OP
Newtosavage
Well...seeing how many you've had already, you probably don't need them...lol...but they are reported to be pretty nice glass. It's one I haven't tried but I'd like to. You can always flip them again if you buy them right..
LOL true. :D I'm trying to reform my binoho ways tho. :D

I think I'll pass. I know they are nice, but hell, I don't need them.