What water bladder are you using?

bbrown

WKR
Been using the same old school Camelback with similar material to the MSRs - that thing is over 10 years old and just about bomb proof but it can hold a funky taste if you don't clean it.

I just picked up a 3L Platy big zip to go with a Sawyer inline filter - excited to give this a run this summer and see how practical it really is. On paper it looks great...

OP
NWHunter

NWHunter

FNG
I checked out the Source bladders and thought I'd give them a try. Ended up getting 2 from Opticsplanet for $32 to my door.

mtbshark

WKR
I have tried just about all brands of hydro bladders since around 1989 till now. All I will use as of now is the source bladders, they seem to not hold any flavors for a longer time. Also I have never had one fail!

Huntr

Lil-Rokslider
Camelback for me. I have several years on my current without a problem, and most importantly I have never had any aftertaste.

unm1136

WKR
I had a Source that I got in 2000 that has been around the world with me, and I agree it has fewer taste issues than the other bladders I have had. Two of the last four trips I have taken it on I have had the tube work loose and leak all over my pack. I have now decided that my hydration goes into a long pocket on the outside of my pack. I have a four liter Sawyer gravity filter, and the quick connects look like they will perfectly click in with the Camelbak hose fittings, so now I am looking at one of their bladders. The last trip I took in almost three galons of water, and the full Sawyer bladder fits just fine in a long pocket and in the bladder pocket of my pack without leaking a drop.

pat

jherald

WKR
Had a camelback forever until it just wore out. Went with a platypus after that. Both are great and work just fine.