What scale are you guys using??

aggieland

WKR
I'm wanting to weigh all of my bakpack gear etc but the only scales I own currently are a digital bathroom scale and a small archery grain/ounce scale that goes up to like 3 or 4 ounces.. Thanks for any advice and what works best for you..

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mail scale. My wife does a crap load of eBay it goes to 75lbs I believe. We bought it from stamps.com

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have a mail scale also that max's out at 10 pounds, but I don't have any single item bigger than 10 pounds so it works out just fine. I got mine at Office Depot for about $20.

Craig4791

WKR
I use a kitchen scale I got off of Amazon for like $30. It measures in tenths of an ounce up to 10lbs or so. I just add it all up.

OP
aggieland

aggieland

WKR
Thanks guys, I just bought me a scale off Ebay last night that goes up to 85 pounds. Should work well ! Oh and I paid $9.70 for it and $8.30 shipping, can't beat that!

I have a set of postal type scales I got on Ebay a few years ago. Think I paid $20 them. They go up to 75 lbs. Very accurate, I travel alot and always weigh my luggage to get it right at the airlines max weight to avoid the oversize bag fees.